Six kinds of food can stop snoring
Many people snore when sleeping. It not only disrupts the quality of sleep, but also causes fatigue and anger during the day, causing a variety of health hazards. There are many factors that cause snoring, including diet. Therefore, it is expected to make some improvements in diet.
1. Soy milk. For snoring people, soy milk is a better choice than milk. Because milk and other dairy products will form mucus in the respiratory tract, becoming one of the roots of several respiratory diseases. Drinking milk will also cause sputum, causing respiratory tract congestion. Some people have allergic reactions to lactose, causing nasal swelling and causing snoring.
Almond sesame Soy milk
2. Tea. Tea helps reduce blockage and sputum, thereby reducing snoring. The boiling water used to make tea releases the steam, which can reduce the nasal congestion when it is inhaled. When drinking tea, water vapor from tea can soothe inflammatory nasal cavity, dilute mucus, and improve nasal drainage. Drinking mint tea is the best effect on preventing snoring, because mint is a natural blood reduction agent, which can alleviate the swelling of the nasal mucosa.
3. Honey. Stir honey in the tea before going to bed to help relax your throat, reduce blood and swelling, and prevent snoring. Honey has antibacterial and anti -inflammatory characteristics, which can help reduce the congestion and congestion in the throat. A research results published in the “Supplement and Alternative Medical Journal” in 2010 showed that honey helps to resist infection, soothe inflammatory mucous membranes, and promote the smoothness of the throat and upper respiratory tract.
Honey egg milk small steamed bun
4. Ginger. The anti -inflammatory characteristics of turmeric are good for resistance to inflammation, especially in preventing and treating snoring. The active ingredients (colacea) of turmeric are a kind of antioxidant with a strong anti -inflammatory effect. Its side effects are small and can relieve the plug safely and naturally. Ginger is sold at the seasoning counter and general Chinese medicine stores. It can be boiled directly, and it can also be used to cook porridge.
5. Onion. Although the tone after eating onion is not good, it is a savior to overcome snoring; because the onion has anti -inflammatory characteristics, it helps to clean up the nose, so that more air can pass.
6. Fish. Turning the habit of eating red meat into fish can make people sleep peacefully at night without snoring. Saturated fats in red meat can stimulate the nasal cavity, because saturated fats will generate a large amount of peanitoic acid, which will further generate prostaglandin, and prostaglandin can cause swelling of throat and sinus tissue. In contrast, the protein that comes from fish and beans does not increase the content of prostaglandin, and fatty acids in fish meat can help reduce inflammation.
Onion incense squeezedVegetable squid