Now it is the season when the fish is listed in large quantities. At this time, there are more fish in our lives, and many of us will choose to eat fish at this time, but in fact, you know how you choose a fish is fresh? In fact, there are many ways to learn fish with freshness. Let’s tell you how to identify whether the fish is fresh.
(1) Fish gills. The fresh fish gill cover is closed tightly, the fish gill color is bright red, and some of them are still blood, no mucus and dirt, no odor. The gills are red or gray red, and the fish is not fresh. For example, the gills are white or black, with thick mucus and dirt, and there is odor, indicating that the fish is corrupted and deteriorated.
(2) Fish Eye. The fresh fish eyes are clean and bright, slightly convex and perfect. The non -fresh fish’s eyes are dark and dull, and even a layer of paste -shaped thick film or dirt is also covered, which makes the eyeball blurred and concave. The decomposition of corruption and deterioration.
(3) fin. The epidermis of fresh fins is close to the fins of the fins, which is intact and lust. The color of the fins of fresh fish is reduced and there is rupture. The epidermis of corruption and deterioration is exfoliated, and the fins are scattered.
(4) Eppylial. The skin of fresh fish is shiny, the scale is complete, the body is close to the fish body, the scale layer is clear, and the thin mucus attached to the fish body is the inherent physiological phenomenon of the fish body. The epidermis of non -fresh fish is dark and non -luster, the scales are loose, the layers are blurred, some fish scales change color, and the epidermis has thick mucus. The color of corruption and deterioration changes, and the epidermis has thick mucus. The color of corruption and deterioration changes, the epidermal liquid sticks to the hand, and it has odor.
(5) Meat quality. Fresh fish tissue is tight and the meat is solid. The flesh is obviously elastic. It is difficult to calm down for a long time at the depression of the hand loose.
What we introduce to you above is how we should identify whether the fish we eat is fresh. Only when we master these methods can we guarantee our health.