Material mung bean 200g, 25g of kelp, vanilla (also known as stinky grass) 2g/tiny peel (dried orange peel) 1 small piece, rock sugar, water
Practice 1. Mung bean: Wash it for half an hour if you are lazy , Put on one side. If you want a good taste, remove the mung bean shell.
2. Vanilla/Chenpi: If you put Chenpi, use water to be soaked in water, scrape off the scoop, and then wash it. Wash it if the vanilla. If you like a stronger taste, chopped it. If you do n’t like it, cut a lot, but do n’t let it go. If you do n’t let it go, there is no flavor.
3, kelp: soaked, cut into small paragraphs, if you like to taste, cut a wider taste, and cut it more finely if you like it.
4. While dealing with the materials, boil a pot of water, pour mung beans, vanilla/tension, kelp into the pot, and cook in the medium heat for about 2 hours. Remember to add water when you cook, otherwise you want to add water, otherwise it will be added, otherwise It’s easy to paste, or it will boil sugar water into syrup.
5. When the mung beans are rotten, add rock sugar with your own taste and cook for 15 minutes. This good mung bean paste is cooked.
Material main ingredients: 8 of kelp knot, 2 mung beans, 2 barley
ingredients: rock sugar
Method 1 , Wash the kelp, knot, cut into silk.
2. Wash the barley and mung beans.
3. Put the barley directly into the tile, add half a pot of water, power on, and turn on the high fire for 3 hours.
4. When the barley is thick, pour the mung beans and kelp together into the barley and continue to boil until 1 hour.
5. Wait for the mung beans to completely turn sand, turn off the heat, add rock sugar, and stir well with a spoon. Small bowls when you eat.